Baroque Freshwater Pearl Earrings 12-13 mm with Cubic Zirconia Diamond
Free on orders over 100 € | Standard €3,5
Order it before 12:00 and receive it tomorrow (24/48h)*
Women's 12-13 mm baroque freshwater cultured pearl earrings with large diamond zirconia. Rhodium-plated sterling silver of 925 thousandths with a large nut.
These Baroque pearl earrings are an ideal option if you are looking for a basic but original and modern design. As the name suggests, the most remarkable feature of these pearls is their slightly irregular shape. Its shape allows you to wear larger pearls in a carefree and casual way. They are ideal for any occasion.
- ORIGIN: Cultured freshwater pearls.
- SHAPE: Baroque.
- BRIGHTNESS: Excellent. Luster is the most important quality of pearls.
- White color.
- SURFACE: Very clean.
- SIZE: 12,0 - 13,0mm
- NUTS AND PIN: Hypo-allergenic 925 sterling silver plated in rhodium, with the law engraved.
- Rhodium is the material used in white gold, it gives shine to silver and prevents it from turning black.
- Our nuts are 6mm wide and the pin is 0,9-1mm thick.
- 5mm cubic zirconia.
We select all our pearls one by one to ensure they meet our quality standards.
In addition to using high-quality materials, we make sure they are durable enough to last a lifetime.
High quality cultured pearls
As a brand specialized in cultured pearls, our goal is to offer the best quality pearls at a very competitive price. We source our pearls directly from producers around the world and test them one by one to ensure their suitability.
In order to offer the best option to our clients, in some products we offer pearls of various qualities, for example AA + o AAA Click here to learn moreLearn More