Baroque Freshwater Pearl Earrings 9,5-10 mm with Sterling Silver Plate
Free on orders over 100 € | Standard €3,5
Order it before 12:00 and receive it tomorrow (24/48h)*
Baroque freshwater cultured pearl women's earrings, 9,5-10 mm with 925 thousandth rhodium-plated sterling silver plate.
These Baroque pearl earrings are an ideal option if you are looking for a basic but original and modern design. As its name indicates, the most remarkable characteristic of these pearls is their slightly irregular shape. Thanks to its shape, it allows you to wear larger pearls in a carefree and casual way. They are ideal for any occasion.
- ORIGIN: Cultured freshwater pearls.
- SHAPE: Baroque.
- BRIGHTNESS: Excellent. Luster is the most important quality of pearls.
- White color.
- SURFACE: Very clean.
- SIZE: 9,5 - 10,0mm
- METAL: Hypo-allergenic 925 sterling silver, with the law engraved.
- FINISH: Rhodium plating.
- Rhodium is the material used in silver and white gold, it gives shine and prevents it from turning black.
- Our nuts are strong 6mm wide and the heavy duty pin 0,9-1mm thick.
We select all our pearls one by one to ensure they meet our quality standards.
In addition to using high-quality materials, we make sure they are durable enough to last a lifetime.
High quality cultured pearls
As a brand specialized in cultured pearls, our goal is to offer the best quality pearls at a very competitive price. We source our pearls directly from producers around the world and test them one by one to ensure their suitability.
In order to offer the best option to our clients, in some products we offer pearls of various qualities, for example AA + o AAA Click here to learn moreLearn More