Copy of Freshwater Pearl Coin and Sterling Silver Earrings | 3 sizes from 11mm to 14mm
Free on orders over 100 € | Standard €3,5
Order it before 12:00 and receive it tomorrow (24/48h)*
Our coin pearls are an ideal option if you are looking for simple earrings but with a slightly more original shape than the classic round pearls. One of its advantages is the fact that they are flat, so they stick to the earlobe and weigh less. Due to the characteristics of the nucleus used to cultivate this type of pearl, it is difficult to find them in sizes less than 11 mm, however, thanks to their flat shape, they are more discreet than the same size in a round pearl, so you can afford wear plus sizes on any occasion.
- ORIGIN: Cultured freshwater pearls.
- QUALITY: AA+
- SHAPE: Coin.
- BRIGHTNESS: Excellent. Luster is the most important quality of pearls.
- White color.
- SURFACE: Very clean.
- SIZE: Available in 3 sizes: 11-12mm, 12-13mm, 13-14mm
- METAL: Hypo-allergenic 925 sterling silver, with the law engraved.
- FINISH: Rhodium plating.
- Rhodium is the material used in silver and white gold, it gives shine and prevents it from turning black.
- Our nuts are strong 6mm wide and the heavy duty pin 0,9-1mm thick.
We select all our pearls one by one to ensure they meet our quality standards.
In addition to using high-quality materials, we make sure they are durable enough to last a lifetime.
High quality cultured pearls
As a brand specialized in cultured pearls, our goal is to offer the best quality pearls at a very competitive price. We source our pearls directly from producers around the world and test them one by one to ensure their suitability.
In order to offer the best option to our clients, in some products we offer pearls of various qualities, for example AA + o AAA Click here to learn moreLearn More