11,7 - 13,5mm AAA Semi-Baroque Australian Cultured Pearl Necklace | 45cm
Free on orders over 100 € | Standard €3,5
Order it before 12:00 and receive it tomorrow (24/48h)*
This beautiful 45" long AAA grade Australian South Sea Cultured Pearl necklace features 29 very large pearls with a very clean surface and a very high luster. The pearls range from 11,7 to 13,5 mm, the largest being those in the center of the necklace. They are rounded but slightly baroque. In some of the pearls a slight ring can be distinguished, this is produced when the pearl turns on itself inside the oyster, during the cultivation process. The color of these pearls is white. Finished with an 18k white or yellow gold ball clasp.
- ORIGIN: Australian South Sea Cultured Pearls.
- QUALITY: AAA
- SHAPE: Rounded Semi-Baroque
- BRIGHTNESS: Excellent. Luster is the most important quality of pearls.
- COLOUR: White, with a slightly silvery or gray tone.
- SURFACE: Slight rings on some pearls, but very few imperfections.
- SIZE: Pearls from 11,6 to 13,5 mm.
- MATERIAL: 18k Yellow or White Gold Clasp, 10mm ball type.
- Silk thread with knot between each pearl.
The necklace in the photo is exactly the necklace you will receive.
We need 5 working days to string and put the clasp of your choice on this necklace. Do not hesitate to call or write to receive more information, photos or videos of the product.
We select all our pearls one by one to ensure they meet our quality standards.
In addition to using high-quality materials, we make sure they are durable enough to last a lifetime.
High quality cultured pearls
As a brand specialized in cultured pearls, our goal is to offer the best quality pearls at a very competitive price. We source our pearls directly from producers around the world and test them one by one to ensure their suitability.
In order to offer the best option to our clients, in some products we offer pearls of various qualities, for example AA + o AAA Click here to learn moreLearn More