What are cookies?
Cookies are small data files that are received in the terminal from the website visited and are used to record certain browsing interactions on a website, storing data that can be updated and retrieved. These files are stored on the user's computer and contain anonymous data that is not harmful to your computer. They are used to remember the user's preferences, such as the selected language, access data or personalization of the page.
Cookies can also be used to record anonymous information about how a visitor uses a site. For example, from which web page you have accessed, or if you have used an advertising "banner" to arrive.
More information about cookies is available at: http://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cookie
What types of cookies do we use?
- Session cookies: They are temporary cookies that remain in the cookie file of your browser until you leave the web page, so none of them are recorded on the user's hard drive. The information obtained through these cookies is used to analyze traffic patterns on the web. In the long run, this allows us to provide a better experience by improving the content of the Website and facilitating its use.
- Permanent cookies: They are stored on the hard drive and the web detects them every time the user makes a new visit. A permanent website has a certain expiration date. The cookie will stop working after that date. They are generally used to facilitate, for example, registration services.
- Technical cookies: Technical cookies are those essential and strictly necessary for the proper functioning of a Web portal and the use of the different options and services it offers. For example, those used to maintain the session, manage response time, performance or validation of options, use security elements, share content with social networks, etc.
- Personalization cookies: These cookies allow the user to specify or customize some features of the general options of the website, for example, define the language, regional settings or browser type.
- Analytical cookies: Analytical cookies are those used by our Web portals to analyze user behavior on websites and browsing profiles, as well as to know user preferences in order to improve the offer of products and services. For example, by means of an analytical cookie, the geographical areas of greatest interest of a user would be controlled, which is the most accepted product, etc.
- Advertising cookies: They are those that allow the effective management of the advertising spaces that have been included in the web page or application from which the service is provided. They allow the content of advertising to be adapted so that it is relevant to the user and to avoid showing ads that the user has already seen.
- Social network cookies: To make it easier for the user to share website content on different social networks, specific buttons have been included. These buttons may mean that the social network to which they link install cookies that, not being under the control of Secret & You®, may have the purpose of managing the user's login to the social network, the maintenance of said session, or show the counter on how many times a certain content has been shared on each social network. We recommend users to regularly review the privacy and cookie policies of each social network and, where appropriate, modify the privacy parameters of each one of them to limit the tracking purposes that they can carry out and adjust said parameters to their own interests.
It is possible that, when visiting a Web page, an advertisement or a promotion about our products or services is published, a Cookie is installed in the browser that helps us to develop a control of our advertisements in relation, for example, with the number of times that are seen, where they appear, what time they are seen, etc.
It may happen that some Cookies used on this Website are not related to Secret & You. This is because some Web pages have embedded content from third-party Web sites. Because the aforementioned content comes from another website,Secret & You does not control the configuration of said Cookies. If you want to change your cookie settings preferences, you should consult the websites of these third parties for information.
Provider: Google Analytics (Google)
- Further information: http://www.google.com/analytics/
- Provider: New Relic
- Further information: https://docs.newrelic.com/docs/browser/new-relic-browser/page-load-timing-resources/new-relic-cookies
Cookies Social Networks
Social Network: Facebook
- Further information: https://www.facebook.com/help/cookies/
- Social Network: Twitter
- Further information: https://support.twitter.com/articles/20170521-el-uso-que-hace-twitter-de-cookies-y-tecnologias-similares
- Social Network: Google Plus
- Further information: https://www.google.es/intl/es/policies/technologies/types/
- Social network: Instagram
- Further information: https://help.instagram.com/155833707900388
- Social network: YouTube
- Further information: http://www.canalyoutube.es/politica-de-cookies/
Social network: Pinterest
- Further information: https://about.pinterest.com/es/cookie-policy
Provider: Cookies Dataxu
- Further information: http://www.dataxu.com/about-us/privacy/data-collection-platform/
Provider: DBM Cookies
- Further information: https://support.google.com/adxbuyer/topic/22149?hl=en&ref_topic=2675037
Provider: Adroll Cookies
- Further information: http://www.adroll.com/about/privacy
Provider: Google Doubleclick
- Further information: http://www.google.com/doubleclick
- Provider: Google Adwords
- Provider: Yandex
- Further information: http://legal.yandex.com/privacy/
- Provider: AppNexus
- Further information: https://www.appnexus.com/en/company/platform-privacy-policy
- Provider: BrainSINS
- Further information: http://www.brainsins.com/es/aviso-legal
- Provider: Rubicon
- Further information: http://rubiconproject.com/privacy-policy/
- Provider: TradeDoubler
- Further information: http://publisher.tradedoubler.com/pan/displayTextKey.action?textKey=CMS_PUBLIC_162_CONTENT&
What if I don't want to have these cookies or do nothing about it?
To comply with current legislation, we have to ask for your permission to manage cookies. If you decide not to authorize the treatment indicating your non-compliance, we would only use technical cookies, since they are essential for browsing our website. In this case, we would not store any cookies. In the case of continuing browsing our website without denying your authorization, it implies that you accept its use.
If you still decide to modify the configuration of your access to the Web page, you should know that it is possible to eliminate cookies or prevent this information from being recorded on your computer by modifying the configuration parameters of your browser.
In addition, you can withdraw the consent related to this Cookies Policy at any time, deleting the cookies stored on your computer through the settings and configurations of your Internet browser.
safari: from http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
Finally, if you wish to have greater control over the installation of Cookies, you can install programs or add-ons to your browser, known as "Do Not Track" tools, which will allow you to choose which Cookies you wish to allow.